15 July 2013, 10.13 am


What you want to do? What you want to do?
Whatever you want to be, you can be

Where you want to be? Where you want to go?
Wherever you want to go, you can go

Believe in yourself
no matter how far you have to go

Don't stop your steps
no matter how hard the winding road will be


Hikari e (english version) by Miwa

******

Haven't got a chance to update my blog recently.
Bajet busy la agaknya. Haha.
Jadi hipster kat rumah dengan lappy terpasang siang malam.
Nak taip pun menyempat je. Eheh.

But I got hooked by this song lately. An OST from a Japanese drama, 'Rich Man Poor Woman'.
I'm not that addicted to K-Drama or J-Drama like when I was in my school days before.
But the songs has a quite deep meaning, which makes my ear tersumbat dengan lagu ni.

By the way, my favourite J-drama is Beautiful Life, starring Takuya Kimura and Takeko Tokiwa.
That was like ten years ago or so. I'm not sure.
But it is still the best drama ever made in made in Japan.

That's all for now.

Assalamualaikum. :)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...