April 1 2019, 7.45 am

There was a free medical checkup event at my workplace last Thursday, so I went there and check my blood pressure.

The first reading was 180. The doctor was so shocked.

"Let's try one more time." said her.

She told me to take a deep breath and relax.



It was 135/86 mm Hg.

She said the normal blood pressure is 120. I was in the borderline between normal and first stage of hypertension. Whoa! I didn't even know I was that stress!

She told me to do exercises and eat reduce fat intake. Well, I did some jogging (the last time was 2-3 weeks ago, plus my weight is just 50 kg, which is underweight. I didn't gain extra weight for the past 10 years).

So I've been jogging like hell for the past 3 days and did some pumping.

I'm thinking of getting the new Samsung Galaxy Watch Active to monitor my blood pressure, but still don't have the money. Haha.

*****










0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...