March 1 2020, 12.57 AM



I was watching television near midnight yesterday.

And then there's a show called 'King of Masked Singer' on TV2.

I never watch that show before, so I've no idea how the show looks like.






And it turns out it was like I Can See Your Voice, it's just we hove no idea who's behind that mask.



So I've watched the program, and there's a character called "Cake Girl".

And I'm quite curious to know more about her, because she has cute a cheerful personality.

The guests/judges said that she might be a comedian. The others said she's not a singer. And the other says she might be an idol.



And it turns out...

it was Juniel!

Wow!



I can't really say I'm a big fan of Korean scene, but it is true that I haven't heard Juniel's name for quite a long time.
I still remember that she sings in 8TV program years ago (which broadcast Korean shows before), and that was the first time I heard her name.
She's always sings with her acoustic guitar.

Years later, and she turns out to be this person.
A much more matured person.
And it feels so weird when she's not with her guitar. Haha.
Look at how time changes everyone.

Looking back, I realized that as the days past, everyone always getting more matured.
Physically, I'm still 50 kg and 160 cm, same as when I was 17 years old (true story).
Lots of people in my workplace still thinks that I'm a fresh grad with no working experience.
And the other engineers are getting fatter and fatter and the years goes by (true story).
It was so hilarious.

But mentally, I think I'm more matured. I'm much more quite than I was in my university years. But I do speak whenever I think I need to speak. I will think few times before I made any decision. Yeah, I'm a different person now. And I'm proud of myself.

You can watch the full episode here.

~nc~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...