October 8 2018, 8.51 pm

It was years ago after I've read an English local newspaper about a talk that will be held in Bangsar (I think). It was about the history our national anthem, "Negaraku".

What sparks my interest is that there will be a free book given to each of the audience.
The title is "Rosalie and Other Love Songs".



"Oh my goodness! FREE book?"

I  really really wanted to join the talk, but then, I realized something.

I don't know how to drive. Yeah, I have my driving license and already bought my new car, but I'm afraid to drive.

Taking the commuter is a bad choice. Why? The journey will take a very long time and lots of stops.

In the end, I just stayed at home.

And thinking, why I'm so attracted to this talk anyway? Why I'm so interested with "Negaraku"? And who is this Saidah Rastam? It was my first time I've heard that name.


January 2018

"WHAT????"

I was totally shocked. There are 3 copies of this book in MPH Setia City Mall. (or SCM for short).

I have no idea that they will publish it more and sell it to the public.

And I'm already holding one of them. My goodness.. That feeling..

But I don't have enough money at the moment. It's RM 65.00.

So I put it back on the rack, and hoping that I might grab them back someday.


October 2018

"NO!!!!"

The cashier said they don't have the copy anymore.
It was the most saddest day for the whole year. I lost my appetite for the whole day.

But one thing for sure:
there are other Malaysians that seems interested with history.
I think it was a good sign.

After the payday, I tried to purchase it online.

So, I received my copy today. (Lucky me!)




I might write some review about this book, because it is a kind of story that should be shared among other Malaysians. So stay tune and do visit this blog again in the future.

~ Natural Cure~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...