September 30 2019, 7.45 am

I have a weird dream yesterday.




I was on the surface of a lake. And the water level is around my waist.

And there was a little girl besides me, she holds my hand. She might be around 10 years old or younger.

I look at her. I have no idea who she is. But from her physical appearence, she is a Chinese girl.

Then, there's a huge wave coming to us. And I quickly hug her without thinking so much. Obviously everyone have that adult instinct to protect children.

After the wave, I take a look at the girl back. She's no longer a ten year old girl, but she might be around twenty years old.

We don't really have much conversation juat now, so I don't really know who she is. And I don't even know her name. And she still holds my hand.

Somehow, there's something inside me that says "I knew her". I think, we're related. She's not my biological sister. But there's a 'family feeling' about her.

Then I woke up.

I kept thinking about her the whole day.

And I have my own theory.
She is my future daughter.
I have a very strong feeling that her name is Mei.
She's Chinese because she got that gene from me.
I'm a mix between Malay and Chinese.
And that might be the reason why she keeps holding my hand, even after the strong wave.

Yeah, it's a weird dream.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...