April 8 2019, 7.47 am

I've purchased wo books last week from a publisher, and the parcel arrived on the third day (and that was extremey fast).

The books are "Setia Dengan Kebenaran" and "Jalan Sehala" by Hasrizal Abdul Jamil, and the publisher is Jejak Tarbiah.




I've heard about Setia Dengan Kebenaran years ago, but due to some constrain (lack of money actually.)  I didn't have the chance to buy it. And the sequel came out this year, Jalan Sehala. So I just bought it online, because I don't want to spend most of my time on the commuter to go to KLIBF this year.
Besides, no more Jemari Seni... And no more Hlovate... I don't really have any strong reason to go there. *sigh*

Anyway, I'm currently reading Setia Dengan Kebenaran. It is a really good book, discussing about the way of thinking.

*****


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...