July 31 2018, 9.25 pm




I'm officially a fan of 'Gilmore Girls'. And I wished I'd followed this series much earlier - since my primary school.


I did watch a few episodes when it premiered on TV3, but I thought that the target audience are for women, and seems to be "girlish" and I'm not sure whether it is suitable me. I mean, I do watch action series and movies from whatever shown on tv, but somehow I also love Indonesian films with drama (except their horror movies because they're so scary). I always knew that I have some "soft emotion" and kind of different from most people's taste at my age. I do like to listen to love songs, (especially Melly Goeslaw and Rossa), poems, novels, and nature. Then I realized that I always have that "girlish" thing all this time.


And then I found this series. I've read a blog of someone which states that she loves the series. So, I've started waching it and they're totally great..

Now I have another reason for not studying German when I'm supposed to study. Haha..

Danke schön und bist bald. Tschüss!

1 comments:

Assalammu'alaikum. Hi there. I'm just another Allah's servant who was born n raised in Klang but now am staying at Ulu Kelang. Har har. I stumbled upon ur blog while looking for some info on UTM Skudai. My second kid will be taking the ijazah in (to borrow ur word)'Elly' n she'll be registering at KTC next month. I enjoy reading ur blog. Be a good son to ur mum, ok? May Allah protect us always.

-acik Genkidesuka@Cari Forum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...